1. The Protection of the Theotokos; Apostle Ananias of the Seventy, first bishop of Damascus; Martyr Domninos; Romanos the Melode; Venerable John Koukouzelis of the Great Lavra on Athos; Venerable Gregory the Domestikos of the Great Lavra on Athos; Venerable Sabbas of Vishera.
2. Hieromartyr Cyprian the confessor; Virgin-martyr Justina; Venerable able Theophilos; New-martyr George; Blessed Andrew, fool-for-Christ David and Constantine, prince-martyrs of Georgia; Anna, princess of Kashin.
3. Hieromartyr Dionysios the Areopagite, first bishop of Athens; Martyrs Eleutherios and Rustikos.
4. Hieromartyr Hierotheos, bishop of Athens; Apostle Krispos of the Seventy; Martyrs Domina and her daughters of Syria; uncovering of the relics of Gurios, first archbishop of Kazan; Barsanouphios, bishop of Tver; Stephen (Stiljanovich) and Elizabeth.
5. Martyr Charitina; John, bishop of Euchaita; Venerable Eudokimos of Vatopedi monastery on Athos; uncovering of the relics of the wonder-workers Peter, Alexis, Jonah, Philip and Hermogenes, metropolitans of Moscow.
6. Apostle Thomas; Venerable Kendea; Venerable-martyr Makarios of St. Anne Skete on Athos; Innocent, metropolitan of Moscow enlightener of the Aleuts and apostle to America.
7. Martyrs Sergios and Bacchos in Syria; Hieromartyr Polykhronios; Priest Julian; Venerable John the hermit and those with him; Venerable Sergios of Nurma.
8. Venerable Pelagia the penitent; Virgin-marytr Pelagia of Antioch; Martyr Taisia of Egypt; Hieromartyr Artemon; Venerable-martyr Ignatios of Prodromou Skete on Athos; Venerable Philotheos, patriarch of Constantinople; Martyr Ignatios of Bulgaria.
9. Apostle James, son of Alpheos; Venerable Andronikos and Athanasia of Egypt; Venerable Poplia the confessor of Antioch; Righteous Forefather Abraham and his nephew the Righteous Lot; Stephen the Younger, king of Serbia; Dionysios, bishop of Paris.
10. Martyrs Eulampios and Eulampia at Nicomedia; Venerable Theophilos the confessor of Bulgaria; Venerable Ambrose of Optina.
11-17 Sunday of the fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council.
11. Apostle Philip the deacon, of the Seventy; Venerable Theophanes, the branded; Nektarios, Arsakios, Philotheos and Sisinios, patriarchs of Constantinople ; Venerable Jonah.
12. Martyrs Probos, Andronikos and Tarachos at Tarsus; Cosmas the hymnographer, bishop of Maiuma.
13. Martyrs Karpos, Papylos, Agathodoros, and Agathonika at Pergamos; Martyr Benjamin the deacon; Martyr Florentios of Thessalonika; New Virgin-martyr Chrissa (Zlata) of Meglin in Bulgaria.
14. Martyrs Nazarios, Gervase, Protase and Kelsos of Milan; Venerable Kosmas and Nicholas; Venerable Paraskeva of Epivat; Ignatios the wonder-worker, archbishop of Methymna; Venerable Nicholas Sviatosha, prince of Chernigov and wonder-worker of the Kiev Caves.
15. Hieromartyr Lucian of Antioch ; Venerable Euthymios the Younger of Athos; Savvinos, bishop of Catania ; Venerable Varsos.
16. Martyr Longinos the centurion who stood at the cross of the Lord; Gall, enlightener of Switzerland.
17. Prophet Hosea; Venerable-martyr Andrew of Crete.
18. Apostle Luke the Evangelist; Martyr Marinos the Elder at Anazarbos; Venerable Theodore and Simeon; New-martyr Gabriel of Egypt; Peter of Cetinje.
19. Prophet Joel; Martyr Varos; Mnason, bishop of Cyprus ; Venerable John of Rila and Prochoros of Pchinja.
20. Great-martyr Artemios at Antioch; Gerasimos the New Ascetic of Kephallenia; Venerable Matrona of Chios.
21. Venerable Hilarion the Great; Venerable Christodoulos of Patmos; Hieromartyr Socrates; Martyr Theodota; Venerable Philotheos, Barnabas and Hilarion, bishop of Meglin in Bulgaria; New-martyr John of Monemvasia; Venerable-confessors Vissarion and Sophronips of Ciorara and Martyr Oprea of Salistie in Romania.
22. Averkios the wonder-worker, equal-to-the-Apostles and bishop of Hierapolis; Seven youths ('Seven Sleepers') martyred in Ephesos; Bishop Eulalios.
23. Apostle James, brother of the Lord; Ignatios, patriarch of Constantinople; James of Borovichi, wonder-worker of Novgorod.
24. Great-martyr Arethas (al-Haarith) and those with him in Arabia; Martyr Sebastian.
25. Martyrs Marcian and Martyrios the notaries; Martyrs Chrisaphos and Chrisanthe; Tabitha the merciful, raised from the dead by the apostle Peter; translation of the relics of Venerable Sabbas the Sanctified; translation of the relics of Venerable John of Beverly.
26. Great-martyr Demetrios the myrrh-streaming of Thessalonika; Venerable-martyr Joasaph of Dionysiou monastery on Athos.
27. Martyr Nestor of Thessalonika; Procla the wife of Pontius Pilate; Kyriakos, patriarch of Constantinople; Venerable Nestor the Chronicler of the Kiev Caves.
28. Martyrs Terence and Neonilla and their children; Athanasios I, patriarch of Constantinople; New-martyrs Angelis, Manuel, George and Nicholas of Crete; Venerable Stephen of Mar Sabbas monastery in Palestine; Arsenios of Srem, archbishop of Serbia; Great-martyr Paraskeva of Iconium; Venerable Job of Pochaev.
29. Venerable-martyr Anastasia the Roman; Venerable Abraham and his niece Mary of Mesopotamia; New-hieromartyr Athanasios of Sparta; Venerable-martyr Timothy of Esphigmenou monastery on Athos; Abraham, bishop of Rostov.
30. Martyrs Zenobios, bishop of Aegae, and his sister Zenobia in Cilicia; Apostles Cleopas and Artemas of the Seventy; Venerable Joseph and Kyriakos, patriarchs of Constantinople; Therapont and John the wonder-workers; Milutin, Serbian king.
31. Apostles Stachios, Apellos, Amplias, Urban, Aristoboulos and Narcissos of the Seventy; Martyr Epimachos of Alexandria; Newmartyr Nicholas of Chios.