1. The holy wonder-working unmercenaries Cosmas and Damian of Mesopotamia and their mother Theodota; Venerable-martyr James and his disciples James the deacon and Dionysios of Prodromou Skete on Athos; Venerable David.
2. Martyrs Akindinos, Pegasios, Aphthonios, Elpidophoros and Anempodistos of Persia.
3. Martyrs Akepsimas the bishop, Joseph the priest and Aeithalas the deacon of Persia; dedication of the church of the Greatmartyr George the trophy-bearer in Lydda; Hieromartyr George of Neapolis.
4. Venerable loanikios the Great; Hieromartyrs Nicander the bishop of Myra and Hermas the priest; Martyr Porphyrios; Emperor John the merciful.
5. Martyrs Galaktion and Epistima of Homs; Apostles Hermas, Linos, Gaios, Patrobas and Philologos of the Seventy; Hieromartyr Pamphilos; Jonah, bishop of Novgorod.
6. Paul the Confessor, archbishop of Constantinople; Venerable Luke of Sicily; Paul the fool-for-Christ; Martyr Nicander; Venerable Barlaam of Khutyn; Herman, bishop of Kazan.
7. Martyrs Thessalonika in Amphipolis and Alexander of Thessalonika; the Thirty-three Martyrs of Melitene; Venerable Lazarus the wonder-worker of Magnesia; Venerable Gregory; Venerable Cyril of Novoezersk.
8. The synaxis of the Archangels Michael and Gabriel and all the bodiless powers of heaven.
9. Martyrs Onesiphoros and Porphyrios of Ephesos; Venerable Matrona of Constantinople; Theoktista of Lesvos; Simeon the Translator (Metaphrastes); Venerable Euthymios and Neophytos, founders of Docheiariou monastery on Athos; Nektarios of Pentapolis, the wonder-worker.
10. Apostles Olympas, Rodion, Sosipater, Tertios, Erastos and Quartos of the Seventy; Great-martyr Orestes of Cappadocia; Venerable Theostiriktos of Symbola.
11. Martyrs Menas of Egypt, Victor of Damascus, Vincent and Stephanidos of Spain; Venerable Theodore the Studite; Blessed Maximos the fool-for-Christ; Martyr Stephen of Dechani, king of Serbia, Stephen Urosh and Princess Milica; Martin the merciful, bishop of Tours.
12. John the merciful, patriarch of Alexandria; Venerable Neilos the Faster of Sinai; Venerable Neilos the myrrh-streaming of the Great Lavra on Athos; New-martyrs Sabbas and Nicholas of Constantinople.
13. John Chrysostom, archbishop of Constantinople; Venerable martyrs Damaskinos and Damian of the Great Lavra on Athos.
14. Apostle Philip; Gregory Palamas, archbishop of Thessalonika; New-martyr Constantine of Hydra; Justinian the emperor and his wife Theodora.
15. Martyrs Gourias, Samonas and Habib of Edessa; Thomas the New, patriarch of Constantinople; Venerable Paissios Velichkovsky.
16. Apostle Matthew the Evangelist; Martyr Ephygenia.
17. Gregory the wonder-worker, bishop of Neo-Caesarea; Gennadios, archbishop of Constantinople; Venerable Nikon, disciple of Sergios of Radonezh.
18. Martyrs Platon of Ancyra, Romanos, Zacchaeos the deacon and Anastasios of Caesarea in Palestine.
19. Prophet Obadiah; Martyrs Agapios, Azi of Isauria, Barlaam of Caesarea in Cappadocia, Heliodoros of Thessalonika and Euphemia; Venerable Barlaam and Joasaph, princes of India, and King Abennar, father of Veneiable Joasaph; Venerable Barlaam of the Kiev Caves.
20. Gregory of Decapolis; Proclos, Maximos and Anatolios, patriarchs of Constantinople; Venerable Sozomen the wonder-worker.
21. The Entrance of the Theotokos into the temple. Venerable Columban of Ireland.
22. Apostles Philemon, Apphia, Archippos and Onesimos of the Seventy; Clement, bishop of Ochrid and enlightener of Bulgaria; Hieromartyr Sisinios; Venerable Kallistos Xanthopoulos of Athos; Martyr Michael, prince of Tver.
23. Gregory, bishop of Agrigentum; Amphilokios, bishop of Iconium; Ischyrion, bishop in Egypt and hermit of Sketis; Venerable Sisinios the Confessor of Kyzikos; Dionysios, patriarch of Constantinople; repose of Alexander Nevsky, prince of Novgorod; Metrophanes first bishop of Voronezh.
24. 1Clement, pope of Rome; Hieromartyrs Peter, archbishop of Alexandria, and Hermogenes, bishop of Agrigentum; Martyrs Philomenos and Alexander of Corinth.
25. Great-martyrs Katherine the all-wise of Alexandria and Mercurios of Caesarea in Cappadocia; Martyr Mercurios of Smolensk.
26. Venerable Alypios the Stylite, Stylianos of Paphlagonia and Nikon the preacher of repentance; New-martyr George of Chios; repose of Innocent, first bishop of Irkutsk.
27. Great-martyr James the Persian; Venerable Palladios of Thessalonika; Venerable Nathanael of Nitria; James, bishop of Rostov.
28. Venerable-martyr Stephen the New; Martyr Irinarchos of Sebaste and those with him.
29. Martyrs Paramon of Bithynia and Philoumenos of Ancyra; Venerable Akakios of Sinai; Hieromartyr Dionysios, bishop of Corinth; Urban, bishop of Macedonia; Nicholas, archbishop of Thessalonika.
30. Apostle Andrew the First-Called; Frumentios, archbishop and enlightener of Ethiopia; Alexander, bishop of Methymna.