1. Martyr Tryphon of Syria; Martyr Perpetua of Carthage and her four companions; Basil the Confessor, archbishop of Thessalonika; New-martyr Anastasios of Anaplos; Venerable David and Simeon; Venerable Bridget of Ireland.
2. The Meeting of our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Martyr Agathodoros of Cappadocia; New-martyrs Jordan of Trebizond and Gabriel of Constantinople.
3. Holy and Righteous Simeon the God-receiver and Anna the Prophetess; New-martyrs Nicholas, Stamatios and John of Spetson; Anschar, enlightener of Denmark and Sweden; Nicholas, equal-to-the-Apostles, bishop and evangelizer of Japan; James, archbishop of Serbia.
4. Venerable Isidore of Pelusium; Venerable Nicholas the Confessor of Studion; New-martyr Joseph of Aleppo; George, prince of Vladimir; Venerable Cyril, wonder-worker of Novoezersk.
5. Martyr Agatha of Palermo in Sicily; Polyeuktos, patriarch of Constantinople; New-martyr Anthony of Athens; Venerable Theodosios; repose of Theodosios, archbishop of Chernigov.
6. Boukolos, bishop of Smyrna; Photios the Great, patriarch of Constantinople; Martyr Julian (Ilyan) of Horns, the holy and unmercenary healer.
7. Parthenios, bishop of Lampsakos; Venerable Luke of Hellas; New-martyr George of Crete.
8. Great-martyr Theodore the General ('Stratelates'); Prophet Zachariah; Sabbas 11, archbishop of Serbia.
9. Martyr Nikephoros of Antioch; Hieromartyrs Markellos, bishop of Sicily, Pankratios, bishop of Taormina, and Philagrios, bishop of Cyprus; translation of the relics of Innocent, first bishop of Irkutsk.
10. Hieromartyr Haralampos the wonder-worker, bishop of Magnesia; Venerable Zenon.
11. Hieromartyr Blaise, bishop of Sebaste; Theodora the empress; New-martyr George of Serbia; Vsevolod, prince and wonderworker of Pskov; Venerable Demetrios of Prilutsk.
12. Meletios, archbishop of Antioch; New-martyr Christos of Constantinople; Alexis, metropolitan of Moscow.
13. Venerable Martinian of Palestine; Apostles and Martyrs Aquila and Priscilla; Eulogios, patriarch of Alexandria; Venerable Simeon (Nemanja) the myrrh-streaming, prince of Serbia and founder of Hilandar monastery on Athos.
14. Auxentios the priest of Bithynia; Venerable Abraham, Maron of Syria and Damian; New-martyrs Nicholas of Corinth and George of Mitylene; repose of Venerable Cyril, equal-to-the-Apostles and teacher of the Slavs; Venerable Isaac the Recluse of the Kiev Caves.
15. Apostle Onesimos of the Seventy; Venerable Eusebios of Syria; Martyr Major of Gaza; Venerable Dalmatos of Siberia.
16. Martyr Pamphilos, priest of Caesarea in Palestine; Venerable Flavian the hermit; Venerable-martyr Romanos.
17. Great-martyr Theodore the Soldier ('Tyro'); Marcian the emperor and Pulcheria the empress; New-martyrs Theodore and Michael; Venerable Euxiphios; repose of Hermogenes, patriarch of Moscow; Venerable Finan, bishop of Lindisfarne.
18. Leo the Great, pope of Rome; Agapitos the Confessor, bishop of Synnada in Phrygia; Venerable Colman, bishop of Lindisfarne.
19. Apostles Archippos, Philemon and Apphias of the Seventy; Venerable-martyr Philothea of Athens; New-martyr Nikita the New of Epiros.
20. Leo, bishop of Catania in Sicily; Venerable Vissarion the Great of Egypt; Agathon, pope of Rome.
21. Venerable Timothy of Symbola; Eustathios, archbishop of Antioch; Zachariah, patriarch of Jerusalem; George, bishop of Amastris.
22. The uncovering of the relics of the Martyrs at the gate of Eugenios in Constantinople; Martyr Anthusa.
23. Hieromartyr Polycarp, bishop of Smyrna; Martyr Polychronios; Venerable Gorgonia; Venerable Damian and Venerable-martyr Damian of Philotheou monastery on Athos.
24. The first and second discoveries of the honorable head of the Forerunner.
25. Tarasios, archbishop of Constantinople; Hieromartyrs Reginos, bishop of Skopelos, and Markellos, bishop of Apamea in Syria; Martyr Alexander of Markianopolis.
26. Prophyrios, bishop of Gaza; Great-martyr Photeini the Samaritan Woman and those with her; Martyr Theoklitos and those with him; New-martyr John of Constantinople.
27. Venerable Prokopios the Confessor of Decapolis; Martyrs Gelasios of Heliopolis and Nisios; New-martyr Elias.
28. Venerable Basil the Confessor, companion of Prokopios of Decapolis; Hieromartyr Proterios, patriarch of Alexandria; Apostles Nympha and Euvoulos; New-martyr Kyranna.
29. Venerable John Cassian the Roman. (Commemorated on February 28 in non-leap years.)