1. Venerable Mary of Egypt; Martyrs Gerontios and Basileidos; Venerable Euthymios, wonder-worker of Suzdal.
2. Venerable Titos the wonder-worker; Virgin-martyr Theodora of Palestine; Martyrs Aidesios and Panayiotis.
3. Venerable Nikita the Confessor and Joseph the Hymnographer; New-martyrs Paul and John.
4. Venerable George of the Peloponnesos; Martyrs Theodoulos the reader and Agathopodos the deacon of Thessalonika; Venerable Theonas, archbishop of Thessalonika; Isidore, bishop of Seville.
5. Martyrs Claudios, Didymos and Diodoros; New-martyr George of New Ephesos; Venerable Theodora of Thessalonika.
6. Eutychios, patriarch of Constantinople; Venerable Platonida of Nisibis; Venerable Gregory Byzantios of the Great Lavra on Athos; Venerable-martyr Gennadios of Dionysiou monastery on Athos; the Martyrs of Samothrace; Methodios, archbishop of Moravia and enlightener of the Slavs.
7. Martyr Kalliopios of Cilicia; Venerable George, bishop of Mitylene; repose of Tikhon, patriarch of Moscow and Enlightener of North America.
8. Apostles Agabos, Rufos, Phlegon, Asynkritos, Herodion and Hermas of the Seventy; Celestine, bishop of Rome.
9. Martyr Eupsychios of Cappadocia; Venerable-martyrs Vadim, Raphael, Nicholas and Irene; Venerable Simeon.
10. Martyrs Terence and Pompeios of Carthage together with Alexander and their forty companions; New-hieromartyr Gregory V, patriarch of Constantinople; New-martyr Demas of Smyrna.
11. Hieromartyr Antypas, bishop of Pergamum; Venerable Tryphainis; Kallinikos of Cernica, bishop of Rimniculdi in Romania.
12. Basil the Confessor, bishop of Parium; Venerable Anthusa of Constantinople; Venerable Akakios the Younger, founder of Kafsokalyvia skete on Athos.
13. Martin the Confessor, pope of Rome; Martyr Eleutherios of Persia; Martyrs Zoilos of Rome and Theodosios; Hieromartyr Artemon, presbyter of Laodicea in Syria.
14. Apostles Aristarchos, Pudens and Trophymos of the Seventy; Martyr Thomais of Alexandria; New-martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesos.
15. Martyr Crescens of Myra in Lycia ; Hieromartyr Leonidas, bishop of Athens .
16. Martyr Leonidas, Charissa, Niki, Galina and Theodota of Corinth; Virgin-martyrs Irene, Agape and Chionia of Illyria; Newmartyr Michael of Smyrna; Venerable-martyr Christopher of Dionysiou monastery on Athos; Hieromartyr Nikita of St. Anne Skete on Athos.
17. Hieromartyr Simeon, bishop in Persia; Martyr Adrian of Corinth; Agapitos, pope of Rome; Makarios, archbishop of Corinth; Venerable Zosimas of Solovky; uncovering of the relics of Venerable Alexander of Svir.
18. Venerable John, disciple of Gregory of Decapolis; Venerable Euthymios and Athanasios of Aegina; Cosmas the Confessor, bishop of Chalcedon; New-martyr John of Epiros; Venerable Euthymios, enlightener of Karelia.
19. Hieromartyr Paphnoutios of Jerusalem; Tryphon, patriarch of Constantinople; Venerable-martyr Agathangelos of Esphigmenou monastery on Athos; Venerable Simeon of Philotheou monastery on Athos; Venerable John of Old Lavra in Palestine.
20. Venerable Theodore 'the hair-shirt wearer'; Venerable Athanasios, and Joasaph of Meteora; Apostle Zaccheos, bishop of Caesarea .
21. Hieromartyr Januarios, bishop of Benevento ; Venerable Maximos and Anastasios.
22. Theodore Sykeote, bishop of Anastasiopolis; Apostle Nathanael; Martyr Nearchos; Vsevolod, prince of Pskov; Martyr Epipodios of Lyons.
23. Great-martyr George the trophy-bearer; Martyr Alexandra the Empress; Martyr Glykerios of Nicomedia; New-martyrs George of Ptolemais and Lazarus of Bulgaria.
24. Venerable Elizabeth the wonder-worker of Constantinople ; Martyr Sabbas the General ('Stratelates') of Rome ; Hieromartyrs Phylikos, Fourtunatos and Achilleos; New-martyrs Luke, Akylina, Nicholas and George; lorest and Sabbas Brancovici, metropolitans of Ardeal and confessors in Romania ; Martyr Alexander of Lyons.
25. Apostle and Evangelist Mark; Martyr Niki; Macedonios, patriarch of Constantinople ; New-martyr George.
26. Hieromartyr Basil, bishop of Amasea; Venerable Glaphyra and George; Stephen, bishop of Perm ; Ioanikios of Devitch.
27. Hieromartyr Simeon, the kinsman of the Lord; Venerable George, John and Eulogios the hospitable; Stephen, bishop of Vladimir ; incineration of the relics of Sabbas, first archbishop of Serbia , by Sinan Pasha (1595).
28. 3The Nine Martyrs of Kyzikos; Venerable Memnon the wonderworker.
29. Apostles Jason and Sosipater of the Seventy; the martyrs of Kerkyra; John, metropolitan of Thebes ; New-martyr John; Basil of Ostrog.
30. Apostle James, brother of John the Theologian; Donatos, bishop in Epiros; New-martyr Argyris; Bishop Ignatios Brianchaninov.