1. Prophet Jeremiah; Venerable-martyrs Euthymios, Ignatios andAkakios of Prodromou skete on Athos; Venerable Nikephoros of Chios and Panaretos of Cyprus; Venerable Paphnoutios of Borovsk.
2. Athanasios the Great, patriarch of Alexandria; Martyrs Hesperos, Zoe and their sons Kyriakos and Theodoulos in Attalia; translation of the relics of the holy Passion-bearers Boris and Gleb.
3. Martyrs Timothy the reader and his wife Maura of Egypt; Peter, archbishop of Argolis; Ekumenios, bishop of Trikala; Venerable Luke of Mt. Stirion; repose of Venerable Theodosios of the Kiev Caves , founder of Russian monasticism.
4. Venerable-martyr Pelagia of Tarsus; Athanasios, bishop of Corinth; Venerable Nikephoros the Solitary of Athos.
5. Great-martyr Irene of Thessalonika; Venerable Euthymios, bishop of Maditos in Thrace .
6. Righteous Job the long-suffering; Venerable Seraphim of Mount Domvu; translation of the relics of Sabbas, first archbishop of Serbia.
7. The commemoration of the apparition of the sign of the Cross over Jerusalem (351 AD); Martyr Akakios the centurion at Byzantium; Venerable Kodratos; Venerable Neilos the myrrhstreaming of the Great Lavra on Athos; Venerable Neilos of Sora; Venerable-martyr Pachomios of Athos; repose of Venerable John of Beverly; Priest Alexis, confessor and defender of Orthodoxy in America.
8. Apostle and Evangelist John the Theologian; Venerable Arsenios the Great.
9. Prophet Isaiah; Martyr Christopher of Lycia; Venerable-martyr Nicholas; translation to Bari of the relics of Nicholas the wonderworker, archbishop of Myra in Lycia.
10. Apostle Simon Zelotes; Venerable Laurence of Egypt .
11. Hieromartyr Mokios, priest in Macedonia; Cyril and Methodios, equals-to-the-Apostles and enlighteners of the Slavs; New-martyr Argyros; Venerable-martyr Olympia; Martyr Joseph of Astrakhan.
12. Germanos, patriarch of Constantinople, Epiphanios, bishop of Cyprus; Venerable Theodore of Kythera; New-martyr John of Wallachia; Hermogenes, patriarch of Moscow.
13. Virgin-martyr Glykeria of Heraklea; Sergios the Confessor; Venerable John the Georgian, founder of Iviron monastery on Athos and Venerable Euthymios, George and Gabriel of Iviron monastery; Venerable-martyrs of Iviron monastery.
14. Martyr Isidore of Chios; Hieromartyr Therapont; New-martyrs John of Bulgaria and Mark of Crete; Venerable Isidore of Rostov, fool-for-Christ.
15. Achilles, bishop of Larisa; Venerable Pachomios the Great; Martyr Barbaros the myrrh-streaming of Corfu; Isaiah, bishop of Rostov; Andrew the hermit; Titos, bishop of Crete; Demetrios, prince of Moscow.
16. Venerable Theodore the Sanctified, disciple of Pachomios the Great; Alexander, archbishop of Jerusalem; New-martyr Nicholas of Metsov; Venerable Ephraim of Perekop, wonder-worker of Novogorod.
17. Apostles Andronikos and Junia of the Seventy; Athanasios the New, bishop of Christianopolis; Venerable Nektarios and Theophanes; Eudoxia, princess of Moscow .
18. Martyrs Peter, Dionysios, Andrew, Paul, Christina, Heraklios, Paulinos and Benedimos; Stephen the New, patriarch of Constantinople .
19. Hieromartyr Patrick, bishop of Prussa; Martyrs Menander and Philetairos; Venerable Cornelios of Komelsk; Grand Prince Dimitry Donskoy of Moscow .
20. Martyrs Thallelaios of Cilicia , Nikostratos and Antiochos; Veneralble Nikitas, John and Joseph of Chios; Lydia of Philippisia; uncovering of the relics of Alexis the wonder-worker, metropolitan of Moscow; Venerable Stephen of Piper.
21. Equals-to-the-Apostles Emperor Constantine and his mother Helena; Prince Constantine and his children, Michael and Theodore, wonder-workers of Murom.
22. Martyr Basiliskos of Comana; John Vladimir, king of Serbia; New-hieromartyr Zachariah of Prussa; Venerable-martyr Paul of the Great Lavra and the Russian monastery on Athos; Newmartyr Demetrios.
23. Michael the Confessor, bishop of Synnada; New-martyr Luke; Myrrh-bearer Mary, wife of Cleopas; translation of the relics of Leontios the wonder-worker, bishop of Rostov; Euphrosinia of Polotsk.
24. Venerable Stylites Simeon the Younger of the Mountain of Wonders and Nikitas of Pereyaslavl-Zalesski; Martyr Meletios the General ('Stratelates') of Galatia; Vincent of Lerins.
25. The third discovery of the honorable head of the Forerunner. Martyr Celestine; Demetrios the myrrh-streaming.
26. Apostles Karpos and Alphaios of the Seventy; Sinesios, bishop; New-martyr Alexander of Thessalonika; Augustine of Canterbury, evangelizer of England.
27. Hieromartyrs Helladios and Therapont, bishop of Sardis; Martyr Alypios; uncovering of the relics of Neilos the Younger, stylite of Seliger Lake; John the Russian, the confessor.
28. Hieromartyr Eutychios, bishop of Melitene; Martyr Helikonidos of Thessalonika; Venerable Andrew; Germanos, bishop of Paris; Ignatios, bishop of Rostov.
29. Hieromartyr Olvian, bishop of Aneos; Venerable-martyr Theodosia of Tyre; New-martyrs Andrew and John (Nannos) of Smyrna; John of Ustug, fool-for-Christ.
30. Isaac, founder of the Dalmaton monastery in Constantinople; Martyrs Natalios and Barlaam of Caesarea in Cappadocia; Martyrs Eusebios and Christina.
31. Martyrs Hermias and Eusebios.