1. Martyrs Justin the Philosopher, Pyrros the virgin, Chariton of Rome, and Thespesios of Cappadocia; Venerable Dionysios of Glushetsk.
2. Nikephoros the Confessor, patriarch of Constantinople; Newmartyrs Demetrios of Philadelphia, John of Trebizond, and Constantine of Athos; Hieromartyr Pothinos bishop of Lyons and his companion Martyr Blandina; Erasmos of Ochrid.
3. Martyr Lukyllian of Byzantium; Virgin-martyr Paula; Venerable Athanasios the wonder-worker of Cilicia; Clotilde, queen of the Franks.
4. Metrophanes, first patriarch of Constantinople; Mary and Martha, the sisters of Righteous Lazarus.
5. Hieromartyr Dorotheos, bishop of Tyre; Martyr Nicander of Egypt; New-martyr Mark of Smyrna; repose of Theodore Yaroslavich, brother of Alexander Nevsky; Peter Korishki.
6. Venerable Hilarion the New, of the Dalmaton monastery; Venerable Vissarion of Egypt and Attalos the wonder-worker.
7. Hieromartyr Theodotos, bishop of Ancyra; Venerable Sebastian the wonder-worker; Venerable Cedd, bishop of Essex .
8. The translation of the relics of Great-martyr Theodore the General ('Stratelates'); Martyrs Nicander and Kalliope; New-martyr Theophanes of Constantinople.
9. Cyril, patriarch of Alexandria; Pelagia and the three Virginmartyrs of Chios; Venerable Cyril of Beloezersk; Venerable Columba, enlightener of Scotland.
10. Martyr Alexander and Virgin-martyr Antonina of Constantinople; Venerable Theophanes the monk of Antioch and Pansemne the former harlot; John of Tobolsk, metropolitan and wonder-worker of Siberia.
11. Apostles Bartholomew and Barnabas; Venerable Barnabas; The commemoration of the appearance of the Archangel Gabriel to a monk on Athos and the revelation of the hymn 'It is truly meet.'
12. Venerable Onouphrios the Great; Venerable Peter the Athonite; Venerable Arsenios of Konevits.
13. Martyr Aquilina of Byblos in Syria; Antipater, bishop of Bostra in Arabia; Triphyllios, bishop of Leucosia (Nicosia) in Cyprus.
14. Prophet Elisha; Methodios the Confessor, patriarch of Constantinople; Venerable Niphon of Athos; Cyril, bishop of Crete.
15. Prophet Amos; Apostles Achaikos, Stephen and Fourtunatos of the Seventy; Venerable Jerome of Stridonium and Augustine, bishop of Hippo; Jonah, metropolitan of Moscow; Martyr Lazarus, Serbian prince.
16. Tikhon the wonder-worker, bishop of Amathos in Cyprus; Venerable Tikhon of Kaluga.
17. Martyrs Isauros, Basil, Innocent, Hermes, Felix and Peregrinos of Athens; Martyrs Manuel, Sabel and Ismael of Persia; Venerable Joseph and Pior, disciples of Anthony the Great; Martyr Nectan of Hartland.
18. Martyrs Leontios, Hypatios and Theodoulos of Tripoli in Syria; Venerable Leontios the Hagiorite of Dionysiou monastery on Athos.
19. Apostle Jude (Thaddeus), brother of the Lord; Venerable Paisios the Great and Zenon; Martyr Zosimas the Soldier at Antioch in Pisidia.
20. Hieromartyr Methodios, bishop of Patara; Kallistos Xanthopoulos, patriarch of Constantinople; Venerable Nahum of Ochrid.
21. Martyr Julian of Tarsus; New-martyr Nikita of Nisyros near Rhodes.
22. Hieromartyr Eusebios, bishop of Samosata; Martyrs Zeno and his servant Zenas of Philadelphia; Alban, protomartyr of Britain; Venerable Anastasia of Serbia.
23. Martyrs Agripinna of Rome, Aristokleos, Eustochios, Demetrian, and Lollias; Venerable Barbaros Pentapolites; translation of the relics of Herman, archbishop of Kazan.
24. The Nativity of the Forerunner; New-martyr Panayiotis of Caesarea in Cappadocia.
25. Venerable-martyr Febronia of Nisibis; Martyr Longinos; Venerable Prokopios of the skete of Iviron on Athos; Venerable Dionysios the Hagidrite, founder of Dionysiou monastery on Athos; Venerable Dometios, abbot of Dionysiou monastery on Athos; Prince Peter (Venerable David) and Princess Febronia (Venerable Euphrosyne), wonder-workers of Murom.
26. Venerable David of Thessalonika; John, bishop of the Goths.
27. Sampson the host of strangers; Mary and Joanna the myrrhbearers.
28. The translation of the relics of Cyros and John the unmercenary healers; Martyrs Papios and Paul; Venerable Moses the anchorite; Venerable Simeon; Venerable Sergios and Herman, wonderworkers of Valaam.
29. Apostles Peter and Paul.
30. The synaxis of the Twelve Apostles. New-martyr Michael.