Evening Divine Liturgy Structure
The Structure Of The Evening Divine Liturgy
1. "Blessed is the Kingdom. . ."
2. Psalm 104
3. Great Ektenia
4. "O Lord, I have cried. . .," in the proper tone
Glory and Now for the Feast.
5. Little Entrance with the Gospel
6. After the Little Entrance:
a. "O Gladsome Light. . ."
b. Troparion of the Feast
c. Troparion of the Patron Saint
d. Kontakion of the Feast
7. Trisagion Hymn
8. Epistle: of the Feast
9. Gospel: of the Feast
10. The rest of the Divine Liturgy
11. Megalynarion: of the Feast
12. Koinonikon (Communion Hymn): of the Feast
13. Instead of "We have seen the true light. . .," sing the Troparion of the Feast. (Only if it is one of the twelve great feasts.)
14. Dismissal: For the Feast