The Clergy Symposium
What is the…
- All clergy (presbyters and deacons) of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America
- Invited guest clergy and laity
- To provide information relative to the theory and practice of the Orthodox ordained ministry
- To impart through guest lectures knowledge of issues and problems crucial to a clergyman in today’s culture
- To create a forum for common discussion regarding ministerial challenges
- To learn on a continuing basis the spiritual and historical roots of the Church and her theology
- All priests and deacons are required by the Metropolitan to attend.
- One week biennially—the third or fourth week in July—of even-numbered years (those opposite the Archdiocesan Convention).
Contact: Fr. Joseph Allen, Chairman of Theological & Pastoral Education