Masters Degree in Applied Orthodox Theology
What is the…
Masters Degree in Applied Orthodox Theology?
- Anyone interested in pursuing graduate study in Orthodox theology but unable to attend an Orthodox seminary
- Requires completion of the three-year St. Stephen's Program
- To teach Orthodox Theology at the graduate level through the completion of a Masters Thesis, and a graduate-level project.
- A Concentration in Youth Ministry is now being offered. The goal is to train and prepare people to take on full-time youth ministry work in an Orthodox Christian setting.
- Offered in cooperation with the St. John of Damascus School of Theology of the University of Balamand in Lebanon. At successful completion, the student will be awarded a Master of Arts degree in Orthodox Theology which is accredited by the Government of Lebanon through the University of Balamand.
- Completion of a Masters Thesis under the guidance of a first and second reader
- Completion of a graduate-level project under the direction of a mentor
- The program duration is one or two years. Applications must be submitted by mid-September of the year students intend to begin. The academic year begins in October.
For more information, leave your address and phone number with: The Registrar at The House of Studies Office (201) 569–0095, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.