The Fellowship of St. John the Divine, Diocese of Toledo and the Midwest
The Fellowship of St. John the Divine is the adult ministry arm of the Archdiocese. The Fellowship oversees programs and supports various ministries on the Diocese and Archdiocese level.
The Diocese Fellowship is composed of an Executive Committee (President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary which are elected by the general assembly biannually), Ministry Committee Chairpersons (appointed annually by the President), and three delegates from each parish in the Diocese. We gather twice a year at the Diocese Fall Gathering (usually held in late October) and the Diocese Parish Life Conference (held in late June or early July). Some of the programs that the Fellowship oversees are:
- Annual Parish Life Conferences
- Creative Festivals at the PLC
- Bashir Memorial Scholarship
- Catechism Bowl
- Oratorical Festival
- 20/40 Young Adult Fellowship
- President: Khalil Samara - St. George Church, Cleveland, OH
- Vice-President: Kristen Abraham - St. Nicholas Church, Grand Rapids, MI
- Treasurer: David Purpura – St. George Church, Indianapolis, IN
- Secretary: Linda Simon – St. George Church, Cleveland, OH
- Spiritual Advisor – St. Michael the Archangel Church, Louisville, KY
If you would like to find out more information about the Diocese Fellowship of St. John the Divine or how you can become active in the programs of the Fellowship, please contact our Diocese President Khalil Samara at email@example.com.