March is Antiochian Women's Month
The month of March, designated as Antiochian Women’s Month by His Eminence Metropolitan Philip, is a time when the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Women encourage their sisters in Christ to participate in the Liturgy and minister in their parishes and their communities. Notes President Violet Robbat, "...however large or small our roles, what is important for an Antiochian Woman is that we are focused on our faith and His church."
Resources for Women's Month:
- A brochure about the 2013 project and scholarship (PDF)
- Metropolitan Philip's letter about Women's Month (PDF)
- A sermonette introducing the 2013 Project (PDF)
- Vice–President Dianne O'Regan's Women's Month letter (PDF)
- Read an article by His Grace Bishop Nicholas, "The Role of Women in the Orthodox Church" (PDF)
- Read President Violet Robbat's reflection, "I am an Antiochian Woman"
- Visit Orthodox Women Saints, a complete year of saints' lives
Learn more about Antiochian Women.