Please find attached to this email three applications: Camper, CIT and Staff applications, the Check List and the Parent Booklet have been sent to the youth advisors and are online at www.campstraphael.org .
Here is how the process works:
- Camper applications are accepted on a first come bases
- Staff and CIT applications are due by March 1st
- Once campers are accepted they are then emailed the health form and transportation form
- The Early Bird Tuition is $300 if all forms are FULLY completed and returned to us by May 1
- Regular tuition is $325
- This year there is a $10 airport fee per camper who is flying to CSR
This month, each DOWAMA parish will receive a St. Ignatius Scholarship Form. For more information on the St. Ignatius Scholarship, please inquire at your local parish.
If you have any questions or need further information please let me know.