The Christian Education team of the Antiochian Archdiocese, headed by Director Carole Buleza, is passionate about transmitting the faith to the next generation, and the resource-rich Christian Education section on antiochian.org  reflects this. An extensive upgrade to the Christian Education pages launched to coincide with the start of the Sunday School year, includes an entirely new Creative Arts Festivals  section developed by Editor Andrew Frishman.
Youth workers who want to integrate the creative festivals into their Christian Education program will find the revamped section useful both for Sunday School as well as SOYO events.
Highlights of the new material available are:
- Guidance for newcomers in "New to the Festivals?"
- "Summary of Modifications for the 2012 Festivals"
- Updated judging rubrics and lesson plans
- Suggestions for educators in "Using the Theme" and "Job Descriptions"
- Advice for students on "Inspiring Writing"
- Plus an improved sidebar for helpful navigation!
In the main Christian Education section, a book review highlights Christian Education in the Small Membership Church  and registration is available for Orthodox Institute 2011 , a pan-Orthodox event featuring an interactive Holy Land tour.