Help us help you!
Please review this checklist as you prepare content to be posted on Antiochian.org.
Have you adequately covered the five Ws?
- Who? Have you identified the people involved, particularly in pictures?
- What? Will your description of an event make sense to readers who weren't present?
- When? Have you specified the day, month and year of relevant events?
- Where? Please identify parishes by city and state as well as name.
- Why? Have you included sufficient background? Will readers nationwide understand the significance of your submission?
- Have you done spell check and/or grammar check?
- Is any of the information, including photos, copyrighted? If so, do you have permission to re-post it?
Where does the new content belong?
- On an existing page? Where?
- As a new page? What is the parent page? Which submenu item does the content precede or follow?
- Does this content replace current content? If so, please specify so we remove the current content.
- Do you have a specific date this content should be posted? Please remember that we may require up to three business days to post content.
- When is the earliest this content can be posted?
- Should this content be removed from the site on a certain date?
- Send selected images in JPEG format.
- Give instructions for the placement of images in your content.
- Include explanatory captions and/or text to go with images.
- What extra pieces are included (registration forms, flyers, bulletins)?
- Where do you want the link to these resources to appear?
- Do you want e-mail addresses or other contact info to be displayed?
- List any other notes or comments that would be helpful.